"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, October 29, 2017

peace...

Hey there!!!   I'm back with the second card that I made with the gorgeous Snowflake Splendor card kit!   This one uses the MFT sketch layout and I will also be posting it to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.   I love how this card turned out, but I must admit that it was a bit tricky getting the letters placed on top of the snowflakes!  After getting everything layered and lined up I stamped the sentiment from the MFT Snow Globe Sentiments on a strip of vellum,  then heat embossed it with white embossing powder and layered it on top of the word.   I have one more layered snowflake left so I need to come up with something simple so I can use that one, too.  Already thinking up some ideas so I can use the stamp set, as well.  Hmmm... they might look really pretty stamped in all the colors from the current MFT color challenge!!

Have a wonderful day...

Supplies:  All supplies are from the MFT card kit except the embossing powder, embossing ink and the vellum used for the sentiment strip


6 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

This is gorgeous, Rosemary! Love the way you layered the kit elements in your stunning focal point.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you featured the jumbo PEACE, Rosemary!!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--you are totally inspired by that kit, Rosemary! This one is a modern masterpiece--on the next level!

TK said...

Beautiful, Rosemary!! Gosh, this one just screams perfection to me!

Lisa Elton said...

This is peaceful and beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Rosemary ... soft, serene and wonderfully layered! Hugs, Anita :)