"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, July 17, 2017

a little hello...

Hey there!! Popping in with a card for a couple of challenges... MFT sketch challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use plaid.   Love plaid and MFT has some super cut plaid paper pads.  I used the Plaid Patterns  pad as the starting point for my card.  I pulled out this pieces with blues, greens and purples on it.  I then paired it up with the MFT Flashy Florals stamp set.  I die cut the plaid paper and adhered it to a panel of woodgrain cardstock.  The small white panel was die cut using an MFT Inside Out rectangle die and adhered to the plaid piece.  The flowers were stamped using a light purple ink and the centers were stamped with a teal.  The leaves were stamped in a bright green and teal accents added, as well.  Die cut everything and then adhered it to the die cut panel.  Finished by stamped the sentiment from the MFT Springtime Blooms set and adhering the entire panel to my card base.
Have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  light gray, PTI white, Ranger woodgrain; Stamps and dies:  My Favorite Things; Patterned paper:  My Favorite Things; Inks:  MFT Sour Apple, Tropical Teal, PTI Winter Wisteria, VersaFine Onyx Black

6 comments:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Rosemary--absolutely a winner! Love the color combo & looks like the sketch was based on your card! I have yet to open my Flashy Florals--gotta do that as I really do love them!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your interpretation of the sketch, Rosemary - so pretty with the plaid!!

Anita in France said...

So very pretty, Rosemary ... that colour combo is just delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Rosemary :-) the whole design of this is stunning! I love the papers and layout, so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation! Lots of prettiness happening on your blog while I was aways Rosemary. This card is so sweet with the pretty plaids and little blooms. Everything is incredible, as I knew it would be!

Canonbury creations said...

Gorgeous card Rosie, love the plaid bp and the matching flowers!
Val x