"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, October 1, 2016

hello... baby...

Happy weekend!!   Lisa and I are back at it with our little CASology challenge.  This week's cue is 'cute' and that is not something I'm good at when it comes to card making.  Lisa on the other hand is the master of super cute cards so I know her card will totally rock the challenge.   I do have a couple of stamp sets that could be considered cute and one of them is the Lawn Fawn Hello Baby set.  I mean... come on... what is cuter than a bunny or a baby???  I stamped the two bunnies from the set in VersaFine Smoky Gray and then colored them with ZIG clean color markers in a light brown/gray and a light gray and clean water.  Once the bunnies were colored up I added a little touch of pink for their noses and some light brown to the bigger bunny's ear.  I flicked on ZIGs in two shades of green and then blended the two colors out with clean water.  Once the panel was dry I trimmed it down slightly and adhered it to a light gray cardstock base.   I added some light gray enamel dots, as well.  My layout is based on the new layout from CAS(E) this Sketch and so I will be adding it to that line up as well as the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of anything goes.

Hope you have a wonderful day... please head over to Lisa's blog and check out her card I know it is beyond cute!!


Supplies:  Cardstock: SSS fog, Ranger watercolor; Stamps:  Lawn Fawn; Ink:  VersaFine Smoky Gray; ZIG clean color markers; light gray enamel dots

12 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly Rosi, definitely CUTE. Love these sweet bunnies and love how you did the grass!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, this is cute! Love the sweet bunnies!!

Karren said...

This definitely ticks the "cute" box. Gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Absolutely rocks the cute challenge. You are right, there is nothing cuter than babies and bunnies....and when you put them together..wow! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

I think you do cute just fine, Rosemary! This is really adorable - love the clean lines of the bunnies against the watercolor feel f the grass. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Martha said...

Rosemary, what a DARLING card this is.
It makes me smile.

TK said...

Precious! And cute...

Tracey McNeely said...

Rosemary this is really cute and coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

jenn shurkus said...

such a sweet card :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable take on the sketch--love those ME bunnies!

donna mikasa said...

Oooops! Lawn Fawn bunnies :P