"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday with A Jillian Vance Design...

Hey friends!!  Well... things are getting better (slowly) with my right shoulder.  I can now type with both hands instead of just one and I managed to get a card made for my regular Wednesday post over on the AJVD blog... YAY!  Here is a little peek of what I made:
I hope you will take the time to head over to the AJVD blog, have a look and leave me a comment or two.  Like most bloggers I do enjoy getting comments!  Thanks for stopping by today...

4 comments:

Greta said...

Glad you can see improvement, Rosemary--you've been on my mind! This looks beautiful--off to check it out!

Anita in France said...

Good to hear your recovery is continuing well, Rosemary ... hope you'll be back to full fitness very soon! Off to see your card in more detail! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

YAY for healing!! Love the peek, off to see your card!

Petra Swart said...

So happy to see that that shoulder is getting better and I hope that by now it is 100% again, Rosemary!!!
The flowers on your card are so beautiful and the quilting stitched bg is wonderful!!! I really like the colours!!! So lovely!!!!
Hugz