"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Create it Wednesday...

Hey friends!!  I'm popping in to let you know that I have a post up over on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog today, as well as the A Jillian Vance Design blog.   Here is a little peek of my PRS project. 

 
And here is a little peek of my AJVD project:
 


I hope that you will take the time to head over to both blogs, check out my projects and leave a little love!   Thanks for stopping by today...
 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Saw them both...loved them both!!

Greta said...

2 incredible cards, my friend! That lattice die looks wonderful--gotta use mine again!

Petra Swart said...

Your PRS card is soooo sweet, Rosemary and the sympathy card is beautiful with the lovely watercoloured bg and the trees and birds!!!
Have a great week!!!