"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday with AJVD and PRS

Hey friends!!  Happy Wednesday!!! I popping in to let you know that I have a post up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today.  Here is a little peek:

 
 I also have a post up over on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog today.  Here is a little peek of that project:
 


I hope you will pop over to both blogs to have a look and maybe leave a little love.  Thanks for stopping by today...

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you go girl..........

Lisa Elton said...

So them both Rosemary and they are fabulous!! I REALLY like your PRS card this week!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful creations !!

Greta said...

Always love your cards--off to check these out, Rosemary!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome cards, Rosemary...Love them both!