"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Saturday, May 23, 2015

let your faith...

Hey friends!!  Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone here in the US!  Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  My niece is here visiting from California and I should get to see her tomorrow!!  YAY!!!  I received some happy mail today in the form of some yummy new Reverse Confetti stamp sets and a die.  I have been waiting on them as I really wanted to use one of the sets to make a card for the May Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try.  I'm also posting this to the current Word Art Wednesday challenge (anything goes - family friendly... I think this is a pretty family friendly sentiment!).  The set I was waiting on is the newly released set called God is Good.  When I saw God is Good and the beautiful sentiments in the set I just had to have it.   In addition to my Reverse Confetti "happy mail" I also got some lovely new Stampin Up! products and I used one of the paper stacks I got for my card.  The banners and the main panels were die cut using the RC Confetti Cuts Tag Me and Love Notes.  After trimming down the two little banners and adhering them to the card front.  I added a little button and twine embellishment.   I used the sentiment "Let your faith be bigger than your fear" and stamped it in VersaFine black on the white panel.  I don't know about you, but there are times when I need to let my faith be bigger than my fear and will admit that it can be hard to do that because I think it is in our nature to worry.   But once I let go of the fear and just let God handle things everything works out so much better!!


Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Recollections white, Simon Says Stamp grey; Patterned paper:  Stampin Up!; Stamps and dies:  Reverse Confetti; PTI pink button; white twine

12 comments:

Greta said...

Another great example of how to use printed papers on a card--you're so good at it, Rosemary! Love the sentiment & your button embellishment & the flag slightly tilted! Enjoy seeing your niece & have a great weekend!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Rosemary! First, I want to say THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful card in our challenge this week. It's such a blessing to have you play along with us. Also, I wanted to say that I'm delighted our blog was a blessing to you. It's wonderful to stop by, meet you, see your wonderful art, and I truly hope that you will continue to fellowship and share with us each week. Thanks so much, and may God bless you as you create your cards. It's great to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Fabulous card! Fabulous layout and I especially adore the sentiment! It's such a powerful one! I am so delighted you stopped by Word Art Wednesday this week and shared your wonderful creation! Many blessings!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com/

Anita in France said...

Amen, Rosemary ... you've showcased that beautiful sentiment so beautifully with these gorgeous colours and DP! Anita :)

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful showcased of the great sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE the mix of papers you used on this Rosemary! You nailed the sketch, fabulous card!! Happy Memorial Day!

Lisa Lara said...

Rosi, this is awesome. Just beautiful.

Martha said...

This is so pretty, Rosemary!
Fabulous design.

Petra Swart said...

Lovely new goodies to play with, Rosemary!!! Love your mix of patterned papers and the fun button and twine!!! So beautiful!!!

Deepti said...

You are awesome in working with patterned papers. I am still opening up to the idea of using patterned papers on my designs :D

Nat said...

love the sentiment, you have created a perfect design for it!! I love your style Miss Rosemary!! :) !!!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE this!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card an take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)