"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, January 11, 2015

thanks for everything..

Hello friends!!  Popping in on this wet, foggy and chilly day with a card that I made for the current Make It Monday challenge:  Colorful Corners.  When I saw this challenge I knew I had to play along.  Finally got the time this weekend.


Danielle's challenge is all about stamping and one of my favorite things to do is just stamp.  More specifically I like to collage stamp.  And when I collage stamp I often end up stamping in the corner of my cardstock piece.  So for my colorful corner I did some collage stamping using two PTI sets Polka Dot Basics II and Friendly Flowers (a set I have never used!!).  I used one of the filler images for my flower... love that starburst like look to the flowers!   I used three inks from Close to My Heart (Twilight, Outdoor Denim and New England Ivy) and did some generational stamping.   Finished things off with some clear sequins and the sentiment stamped in black ink (Memento Tuxedo Black.   Super happy with how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; SSS fog; Stamps:  PTI, Inks:  Close to My Heart; Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh
 

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply stunning - love the stamps you've used.

Anita in France said...

Such lovely collage stamping, Rosemary ... so very pretty! Anita :)

Oreety said...

Wow, simply beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Rosemary! I was excited to see so many of your cards in the Winter Just Cards--congrats!

Diana K said...

Stunning! Fabulous design and colour choices.

Kara Lynne said...

This is so beautiful! Those blues are gorgeous and so is the stamping!

Barb Ghig said...

You should be happy with this card, Rosemary...it's GORGEOUS! I love the color palette and how you paired your stamps to create such a beautiful design! I'm way too insecure to try this out...yet :)

Nancy said...

Just beautiful, Rosemary! Such a lovely grouping of different stamps!

Lisa Elton said...

How pretty!! I like this little polka dots leaves and your stamping is fabulous!

Hannelie said...

Rosemary this is BEAUTIFUL!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Rosi, gf. This is stunning. I mean STUNNING. Love love how you layered all these images. Perfection.

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Deepti said...

Oh my my!! So very stunning :)

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--one of my favorite cards, Rosemary! I keep saying that, don't I--LOL! This is a winner in my book & should be featured in the PTI Newsletter! I want those flowers now! Another card to pin although I can't begin to stamp like you.

Nat said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Martha said...

OH, Rosemary, what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card this is! Your lovely collage-stamping always makes me look twice. I love the pretty colors and the stamps you used. Beautifully done!

Sending sunshine your way.

Petra Swart said...

WOW, I really love your stamping, Rosemary!!!! Beautiful card!!!

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Ooooo a STUNNING card!!! LUV IT!!!