"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Sunday, December 23, 2012

time for tea

Hello friends!!  Have a card for the current Less is More challenge which is drinks (any kind you choose).  My stamp choices for this category are limited to basically one stamp set, my Taylored Expressions Creativi-Tea set and one image in a Stampin Up! set.  I used to have a set of DeNami Design tropical drink stamps, but I gave those away to a friend.   So I went with my Creativi-Tea set.  Stamped the tea pot using light blue ink and trimmed it out.  The little medallion the tea pot is sitting on was stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink and trimmed out, as well.  The banner was cut using my MFT Fishtail Flag Stax dies.  The card was a bit plain until I added the little blue buttons.

 
Thanks for stopping by... 

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white & kraft; PP:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3; Ink:  Memento Summer Sky & SU! Cherry Cobbler; Stamps:  Taylored Expressions; Dies:  MFT; Buttons:  PTI

10 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Oh what a pretty tea pot Rosemary!! perfect colour, and perfectly framed, in your beautiful CAS card!
Merry Christmas hun
Hugs

Patrice said...

Love that little teapot, Rosemary! Merry Christmas!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love everything about this card!

Greta said...

Perfectly constructed--love the red pp--not what I would have used, most likely, & it really makes the card.

Michelle said...

Such a pretty porcelain teapot! This is such a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely teapot image, Rosemary, and those little blue buttons are perfect with it! Anita :)

Viv said...

Another gorgeous card Rosie,love that pretty teapot! hope you had a lovely Christmas. Wishing you a very Happy New Year too :) hugs Viv xx

Chrissie said...

As gorgeous as ever Rosemary... I love that pretty teapot!
Thanks so much
Happy New Year!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Canonbury creations said...

Such a pretty teapot Rosie and I love the layout, simple but so effective. Happy New Year!
Val x

Jen Nelson said...

love the colours, love the teapot and the buttons.. fab rosie

Thanks for joining us
Sorry for the late visit...
Jen xx
"Less Is More"