"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Heartfelt Wednesday....

A short post containing a Heartfelt Creations dt project.  For this card I used the following sets:  HCPC 2293 Aztec Gold Sunflowers 2; HCPC 3308 Agape Love set & HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word background stamp.  All these stamps can be found here.   I also used the Spellbinders Blossom 2 dies that coordinate with the Aztec Gold Sunflowers.



I got out my Copics (finally!!) and did some coloring.  I really like how it turned out.  I added some Spica gold pen to the center, but you can't really see it.  The circle sentiment was stamp and then die cuting using a Spellbinders circle die.  I diecut the yellow cardstock using the largest Blossom 2 die to use as a mat of sorts for the circle.  The flower was popped up in the center.  Tne card base was stamped with the Large Elegant Word background stamp.

Thanks for taking a peek...  please check out what the rest of the design team has done here.

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Stampin Up! Crumb Cake; So Saffron; PTI white; Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations; Ink:  Close to My Heart Barn Red; Memento Rich Cocoa; Spica gold glitter pen

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your Copic coloring on the flower, Rosie! Beautiful card!

Elise said...

THIS is GORGEOUS! Rosie! Sheesh! I adore the multiple layers and DELICIOUS use of color, here! Goodness, GREATNESS! This is LOVELY!