"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Monday, July 5, 2010

CAS-tastic Monday, So Let's Have Some Cake!

Today I have a card for two CAS challenges:   CAS-tastic challenge CWC010 (a sketch this week) and the CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers (an inspiration challenge).    The SCS challenge was to find inspiration from a gallery of beautiful weddings cakes from the website, Carries Cakes.   The cake I chose was a little black & white number. 


Putting the card together was super easy since I used the sketch for the current CAS-tastic challenge.  I got this stamp from DeNami Design about a month ago called Filigree Centerpiece and have been wanting to ink it up, so I used it for the card.   DeNami just release several new lines of stamps and they are having a giveaway to celebrate.  If you get a chance, check them out... they have lots of great stamp lines. 


I love that Stampin Up! now has this yummy double-sided satin ribbon and I used some of the grey for the card, as well as one of my favorite punches:  EKSucces bracket punch.  I added a bit of pearls and bling to the card.  The sentiment is from PTI's anniversary set:   Round & Round.

Thanks for taking a peek!  Hope you have the day off and are having a fabulous Monday!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI White & True Black; SU! Grey; Ink:  CTMH black; Stamps:  DeNami Design Filigree Centerpiece; PTI  Round & Round; Ribbon:  SU! Grey Satin; CTMH little rhinestones; BG gray pearls;  Punch:  EKSuccess Bracket

8 comments:

Jill said...

So elegant! Love your design and fabulous ribbon! Thanks for stopping by my blog, my friend! Sorry I don't get a chance to comment a lot over here but please know I check your blog and photostream all the time. You are so talented!!! HUGS!

Tenia Nelson said...

I sooooo love this card!!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is just gorgeous ... and so elegant!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple Sketch challenge!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is a GORGEOUS card!!!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Rosemary! So happy that I was linked here today! :)

stampingandstitching said...

Oh wow Rosemary, this is so elegant! Wonderful anniversary card - I love it!

Karen B. said...

Very beautiful, classy, elegant. The gray is a nice touch.

Elise said...

Oh, my friend! LOOK at this lil' gem! This is SO elegant! SO, classy and such a flawless celebration of that amazing inspirational piece. I LOVE your choice of materials and these fantastic stamps... This card just makes me SWOON!