"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ODBD Challenge 19 - Bookmarks

Here I am racing again to make the deadline for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!   This time the challenge is to make a bookmark, something that I have never done before.  But what comes to my rescure today, but my Splitcoaststampers WeeklyInkling newsletter with an article on how to make a bookmark!  Yay!!!!  I recently got a 6x6 pad of super yummy Cosmo Cricket DeLovely patterned paper.  I paired it with PTI's white and raspberry fizz cardstocks.  The yellow cardstock is from SU! (yoyo yellow, I believe.)   The stamp is from the ODBD set Grow in Grace, which has fast become one of my very favorite ODBD sets.  I finished the bookmark with a DeLovely chip sticker.  My picture is a little wonky because it was hard to take a photo of it actually positioned on the pages of a book.



Thanks for taking a peek.....

Supplies:   Cardstock:  PTI White & Raspberry Fizz; PP:  Cosmo Cricket DeLovely;  Embellishments:  DeLovely chip sticker; white silk ribbon; EK Success bracket punch; Cuttlebug; Spellbinders Labels 3 dies

4 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, sweeeeeet Rose! This is LOVELY! It looks like it sits on the page corner? That seems like a TERRIFIC idea! The use of your dies and edge punching is SO ideal for this little piece, that subtle beveling is so elegant, as is that glorious stamp and your use of DP! DeLOVELY, indeed!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful corner bookmark!! I just love your colors and design!! How handy to just receive that newsletter!! Gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week.

Nat said...

very beautiful, I love this idea and would love to try making one too!! :) :)

stampingandstitching said...

Oh Rosemary this is the prettiest bookmark! I haven't seen a bookmark design like this before and I love it! Gorgeous colours too!